Monday, December 14, 2009

Reflection on Portfolio.

First and second quarter has really went by quickly. From these two quarters i have learned how to make webpages using HTML coding. Now i can put all my work i have done on the webpages to show what i have been doing in those classes. The webpages are part of my assessment of the general learning outcome #5, "Effective Communicator."

This a great opportunity to comment on my learning. When commenting please answer these following questions :
  1. What did you like best about my portfolio and portfolio conference? What would you like to see me improve on in my portfolio?
  2. From your point of view, which of my attainments of the 4 traits of writing is of most value? Please explain why you feel it is important and what about my documentation of it impresses you.
  3. Which of the traits of writing would you like me to focus on in the coming semester?

Here's the link to my Webpages : www2.k12.hi.us/~kcaguillo/HomePage.html

2 comments:

  1. I'm very impressed of what you have done in your webpage and how you organized your work. I like the fact that you neatly organized your assignments and I can easily view the different writings and essays. I can't suggest any improvement at this time but just continue to focus and continue to organize your work because organization is the key to a good writing.
    -mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you explained to navigate to different sections of your portfolio. Although I am not computer savvy and don't know much about webpages, I sure enjoy reading your writings. The personal experiences you incorporated into your writing I believe is of most value, however, I would like to see more of it in your future essays.
    - Dad

    ReplyDelete

Ads: 468x60