Thursday, April 7, 2011

Project Icarus

TOPIC

Graphics/Photoshop


PASSION & STRETCH

  • Been making graphics for yearbook in 6-8th grade.
  • Taught myself.
  • I express my creativity in all the graphics i make.
  • I know some of the basic tools and techniques of Photoshop


RESOURCES & RESEARCH

  • Youtube Video Tutorials
  • Magazines
  • Online Graphics

PROCESS & PRODUCT

  • Learn everything I can, mainly on techniques and letting my creativity and imagination flow.
  • Practice everyday.
  • As a result, i would like to someday make graphics for my class or for other people.

1 comment:

  1. Kevin...

    First off, you need to tweak the color scheme on your blog...the text is unreadable and text is the critical element of the blog.

    Now to Project Icarus. I agree that you've got a natural talent for graphics :) For your project, however, you need to stretch beyond what you have here. You need to go out into the real world to find your resources and your "field work."

    That means contacting and setting up visitations with graphic design companies ASAP. If you need help let me know, again, ASAP.

    Assessment score: (MS) 3-
    mrs s

    ReplyDelete

Ads: 468x60