Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Interview Transcript.

Interview Transcript.

who taught you how to make this food?

- I learned how to make this food from my dad.

What memories do you have with this food?
-My memories with making the cassava bibingka was the fun of dipping my hands in the flour when i was a kid.

Is it easy to make?
- yes, it is pretty simple to make.

Is it a family tradition?
- yes it is because we have it every time it's someones birthday.

Is it your favorite thing to cook?
- yes it is my favorite thing to cook.

Did you enjoy this food as a child?
-Ever since i was a child, i enjoyed eating and making it.

Do you have any stories that you have about this food?
- When i tried to make it by myself, the Bibinkga was overcooked/burnt and it was too sweet...

Ingredients!
- Mochiko
-eggs
-sugar
-butter
-coconut milk
-vanilla syrup
-grated cassava

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads: 468x60